- 1 lb of small red potatoes quartered
- 1 red or yellow onion sliced
- 1/2 lb of sweet peppers sliced in half
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 2 fillets of fresh halibut (I only us wild)
- Pinch of Italian seasonings or thyme or rosemary or anything you like on your fish. If using a rub use just a sprinkle. Let the peppers be the stars of this dish. Sweet & slightly spicy.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- slice of lemon (opt)
Heat oven at 400*
Drizzle with Olive oil.
Bake for 27 minutes.
Take out of oven.
Immediately nest fish fillets on top, sprinkle with Italian seasoning..
Put back in oven and bake another 12 minutes or until fish is done but not over cooked.
Onions should be caramelized and potatoes should be perfect.
Take out and serve with a salad or soup or by itself with a great big glass of Chardonnay or iced tea.