- 2 cups of kernels (fresh is best but frozen is ok)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (any cheese you want) I used mozzarella
- 1 cup of milk (I used silk coffee creamer as it is all I had)
- 2 eggs
- 1 chopped green bell pepper but any pepper is ok
- 1/2 med yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/3 cup flour
- pinch of cayenne
- pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- pinch of salt
Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Prepare pan with butter or olive oil. This makes a 9 inch pie pan or oval of same size.
Whisk eggs and milk and set aside. In a large bowl mix remaining ingredients.
Add egg mixture to corn mixture fold until mixed then pour in pan.
Bake for 45 minutes or until set.
- 1 lb of small red potatoes quartered
- 1 red or yellow onion sliced
- 1/2 lb of sweet peppers sliced in half
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 2 fillets of fresh halibut (I only us wild)
- Pinch of Italian seasonings or thyme or rosemary or anything you like on your fish. If using a rub use just a sprinkle. Let the peppers be the stars of this dish. Sweet & slightly spicy.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- slice of lemon (opt)
Heat oven at 400*
On a large cookie sheet spread cut potatoes, onion slices and peppers.
Drizzle with Olive oil.
Bake for 27 minutes.
Take out of oven.
Immediately nest fish fillets on top, sprinkle with Italian seasoning..
Put back in oven and bake another 12 minutes or until fish is done but not over cooked.
Onions should be caramelized and potatoes should be perfect.
Take out and serve with a salad or soup or by itself with a great big glass of Chardonnay or iced tea.