- 2 cups of kernels (fresh is best but frozen is ok)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (any cheese you want) I used mozzarella
- 1 cup of milk (I used silk coffee creamer as it is all I had)
- 2 eggs
- 1 chopped green bell pepper but any pepper is ok
- 1/2 med yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/3 cup flour
- pinch of cayenne
- pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- pinch of salt
Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Prepare pan with butter or olive oil. This makes a 9 inch pie pan or oval of same size.
Whisk eggs and milk and set aside. In a large bowl mix remaining ingredients.
Add egg mixture to corn mixture fold until mixed then pour in pan.
Bake for 45 minutes or until set.